Really Been Hard Last Few Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob26003

The last few days have been really bad for me. No particular reason. Seems I have been thinking more about how much I hate the current state of my life. I dont know what to do. For any of you who know about my med situation, I am really up against the wall. What is the hardest is knowing that I can be happy but that I am not allowed to be. By both the medical establishment and by God. Like I said, I have been feeling more and more up against the ropes. And because of this, the suicide thoughts are coming more and more. This sux. Alot, I think about hurting myself just to get some help. Probabyl wouldnt work, but at least I might get a few pain pills. I feel empty, every day just drags. Its like being alive is a waste of time. I really need help. I dont know what to do!

A

Aquariamethystea

:hug: Bob. I understand how frustrating it is when it seems society is against you. I'm struggling with paranoia feelings, and if it weren't for your suggestions, I wouldn't be considering trying to get Xanax for me in the meantime while I wait for the Europe vacation news. So, Bob, I hope you try to find another doctor who would help you. You deserve to be happy again.

Sa Palomera

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Bob :hug:

U are such a special person yourself. sending you loads of hugs, I hope that's of any comfort to you. Just knowing that there's people who care for you :cheekkiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00