• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Really cant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I'm losing everyone I love. I can't do this without them.. and they just left... And its because of me. I can't live with myself anymore.. :'(

Constantinos

I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I'm losing everyone I love. I can't do this without them.. and they just left... And its because of me. I can't live with myself anymore.. :'(
Hello,

I don't think you're doing something wrong, but lets investigate a bit if you want.

- What do you think you're doing wrong that the people that you love you don't like?
- By "i'm loosing everyone i love" which people are you referring to? Your family?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun know it is hard when people pull away they may just be struggling too hun Know you can pm me anytime okay if you just need to talk or someone to listen hugs.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
sorry youre feeling bad j its not you ok youre a good / great person for all you do

its hard not to blame oneself i know like eclipse says maybe theyre struggling too

if its meant to be they will return to your friendship because you are a good friend

Thanks for the replies guys.

I guess I was just expecting to much from someone. I shouldn't have let myself get so close knowing that someday they would leave me.

It's my fault.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$255.00