Really cant...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by absolution, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I'm losing everyone I love. I can't do this without them.. and they just left... And its because of me. I can't live with myself anymore.. :'(

2. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello,

I don't think you're doing something wrong, but lets investigate a bit if you want.

- What do you think you're doing wrong that the people that you love you don't like?
    - By "i'm loosing everyone i love" which people are you referring to? Your family?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun know it is hard when people pull away they may just be struggling too hun Know you can pm me anytime okay if you just need to talk or someone to listen hugs.

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

sorry youre feeling bad j its not you ok youre a good / great person for all you do

its hard not to blame oneself i know like eclipse says maybe theyre struggling too

if its meant to be they will return to your friendship because you are a good friend

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks for the replies guys.

I guess I was just expecting to much from someone. I shouldn't have let myself get so close knowing that someday they would leave me.

It's my fault.. :(

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no hun noone fault just life that all i do hope you feel better soon okay hugs

7. 41021

41021 Banned Member

**hugs** for you.

I love you Kiddo!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.