really down and need to vent

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by been there, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. been there

been there Member

Why do I always pick men that hurt me?Do I let them do it to me?Am I too dumb to see the losers from the good ones?Are there any good ones?Or am I the loser?It just hurts so much.I don't understand why this keeps happening.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:hug: You're not a loser. After having a past with nasty guys it can be easy to blame ourselves and say we're at fault but in all actuality, it isn't. As hard as you may find it to believe, there ARE some nice guys out in this world. I'm sorry that you haven't met any of them yet but as hard as it is, please don't let your past experiences make you believe everyone is bad because that isn't true. :hug: If your past experiences are hurting you in a big way and you're finding it hard to move on have you considered seeking professional help? It could help you. Here if you want to talk, take care of yourself. :hug:
  3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Just wanted to echo what Resistance said, and see how you're doing now? Hope things have improved since you wrote this thread x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.