really emotionaly hurt right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Dove

i am just so emotionally hurt right now.. i asked a simple question and or at least a favor on something and it turned into it all wrong in so many ways..i thought i had friends but found out i really am a stranger to those i thought were my friends, and when i quotyed something that hurt me i got the reply to just grow up like i am a kid..

i am so close right now, so freeking close. i have had it with a lot of things, and a lot is going on with me right now.

i got a lot of surveys to catch up on right now so don't freak out if i suddenly go offline here. i will be back in a while, just got to get my mind off some things and all

Tobes

The 'grow up' comment is common and rarely helpful. Don't take it personally, although it is a mean thing to say, sometimes people can't think of anything else and think saying that will help somehow.

If you want to keep posting how you feel right now, I'm sure we will be able to help you.

Please don't give in.

White Dove

thank you all for your replies.

painfulmemories3 you have a pm back from me.

tobes - they just don't realize that saying grow up and all is a huge trigger for me, and after that commet i just lost it and posted a few things back because i was upset. i finally found out that i truly have no friends in this town at all. i mean i really and truly thought i had at least a friend or two but i appearntly don't. it seems if i ask for something about or for me it turns into a huge mess but yet orthers can ask for things and it never gets that way. i think it's because they all know each other or are kin or whatever. I hear them all the time talking about a meet up or get together but i am never invited then they will post how much fun they had or things like that. so i just go on and act like it don't bother me much but it's getting to me. i am under a huge amount of stress. i been sick these past few days, had shingles that i am taking meds for, had a high fever for the last 3 days in a row, and now my dad has a huge knot on his face/neck that has to be took off and with him being 75 he may pass away and that day of his surgery is the exact same day may 5, that my mom passed away. we had to bury her on mothers day and now i may have to bury dad the same day. it's as if i have no one. i don't know i am just all upset.. going back to doing a few more surveys, will check back in soon.

rukia..

love ya girl. thanks for the hugs..

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey im sorry you are hurting try not to listen to the harsh comments okay. You are back here and we care abt you okay. I am glad you can vent here You are not alone okay I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00