really feeling like killing myself..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stng, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stng

stng New Member

I lost my mother suddenly due to cancer and I am very stunned and feeling broken and just can't bear the pain anymore ...
    I have thought of doing suicide but I am just not able to do it either !
    I feel so much pained but whenever I get the feeling that mom will never come back I just loose my control... and think of suicide but not able to it..
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and sorry for your is awful when a loss like that is so new...please talk to people here...there are many people who have lost a loved one...welcome again
  3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

Losing a parent can really shakes us and it sounds like you're really struggling to cope. It is normal to grieve and feel deeply for the lost your have suffered. I'm so sorry you're struggling with your lost. Please continue to let it out if it helps you.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what I'd do if I lost my mum. I think I'd be in the same situation you are in now to be brutally honest but please look upwards, with time the grieving process does get easier.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure your mom was a wonderful person. Hope this hug helps. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.