Really good therapeutic songs?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MattLedZepfan, Dec 2, 2010.

1. MattLedZepfan

MattLedZepfan New Member

My favorite song has to be "Who Really Cares" by rapper Lowkey. It makes me realize how other people have it worse than I do, everyone should check it out sometime on Youtube. So what are your guy's personal favorite songs that help you cope with feeling down?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  2. Tiredofitall

Tiredofitall Active Member

"Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace. Love it....

Even if I say it'll be alright
    Still I hear you say you want to end your life
    Now and again we try to just stay alive
    Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late
    It's never too late

3. thaliapage

thaliapage Member

i like self conclusion by the spill canvas.
    it gives me some hope..

4. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

Kate Voegele - Lift Me Up

written to be uplifting :) enjoy

5. victor

victor Account Closed

woke up in a good mood and now im like argggghhhh lol 4 days in this new property and i already hate my neighbours. i fall asleep with all those romantic songs and thats how i wake up. the **** is listening to romantic songs radio out loud on his/hers tv like round the clock. dunno whats wrong with the **** but wait until i get a fucking set of drums. no, i cant play it - and yes, ill be happy to dedicate my nights to learn it if they wont shut that tv up their arse
    arrrrrggggggggghhhhh
    yeh, so whats this about? songs uh.. believe me or not, eminem. especialy songs like 'kill u', 'the way i am' and 'just lose it'. those r fun and lifts ur mood and keeps it steady. the ones like '3am' or 'my mom' is full of anger and gets u destructive towards others. thats no good. if u wanna kill urself just go 4 bon jovi or bryan adams lol but if u wanna be like 'yeh, my life is shit. do i care?' listen to 'the way i am'
    seriously helps. gets u sarcastic and cynical and doesnt mess u up
    well, at least 4 me it works..

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Isis - Garden of Light

Isis - Dulcinea

They're pretty intense, but they're progressive, usually around the half way mark they turn extrodanarily beautiful, ontop of the beauty that they're presenting to.

DSM is a great album to listen to aswell.

8. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member