really hate my body image

Status
Not open for further replies.
was not sure where i could post this, so figured here.

i hate my body image- hate the fact that i'm in my body.

i want to just take my body away- it's nasty

i just had to let that out- really pointless thread but someone's got to rant from time to time

nolonger

What don't you like about your body? I'm just curious.

I don't like my body either...to be exact, my skin. Some of the scarring is bad...and has left blotches that look like cancer everywhere. Upclose a few of them look as though I've been gouged with something(there's a small one on the back of my neck, you would've thought I got jabbed with a knife).

It's strange looking at all these people that are attractive(and also 'popular'). They seemed to have gotten something I never did. :unsure:

What don't you like about your body? I'm just curious.

I don't like my body either...to be exact, my skin. Some of the scarring is bad...and has left blotches that look like cancer everywhere. Upclose a few of them look as though I've been gouged with something(there's a small one on the back of my neck, you would've thought I got jabbed with a knife).

It's strange looking at all these people that are attractive(and also 'popular'). They seemed to have gotten something I never did. :unsure:

not really sure what i hate exactly, my body's just horrible in every single way possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00