Really have no reason to keep going.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I don't have anything in this world, is there really any reason why I should go on??? I have very few friends, suck at socializing. The few friends that I do have don't give a shit. The girl that I love could care less about me. I'm most likely gonna be single the rest of my life, I'm 18 and never even kissed a girl before. I have really deep depression, I'm in pain almost all the time. I'm most likely not going to be able to finish college and end up as a bumb on the street.

Wtf is the point of fucking living??? OMG, I just wanna die so dam bad right now. I just wish there was some easy way out of this life, like a button I could just press to end it all. As of right now, it doesn't seem like I can end it.....for the time being, I'm stuck here.

Fuck life, fuck everything. Fuck loving someone to death when they don't give 2 shits wether I'm alive or dead. Why always me??? I'm always the guy whose there for people, and loves them like a true friend should, why do I always have to be the guy who doesn't matter??? The guy who people always turn there back on???

Wat reason do I have to keep living??? No one fuckin wants me here, they're all gonna be so happy when I'm gone....hopefully I can find a way to end it so I can be happy to.

Yea I know all of you are gonna tell me how much you care about me....while I appreciate the kind gestures, it really doesn't mean anything because none of you know anything about me.

2. Deep Thought

Deep Thought Well-Known Member

Firstly PLEASE dont do anythin 2 seriously harm urself.

i'm really sorry bout ur goin through, i am in a similar situation (though no girl involved, i've given up on dating). and true we might not kno u in da real world but here u will b missed, and i'm sure tht if u were gone tht people who kno you will miss you. nobody will b glad 2 c u gone, i dont think the world is tht cruel yet. i kno life is hard, and at times fuckin hard! but u, we, have 2 preserver and bear with it until we're on the other side (even if we cant c the other side). and dont worry bout girls! i'm no success with them either (hence giving up on dating), but i'm sure tht in a few yrs i'll b with some1, jst like u will b.

if u ever wanna tlk please PM me. i'm always happy 2 tlk or just listen.

D.T

3. impulse617

Thank you for your kindness.....but I don't think there's anything that anyone can say to make me feel better.....

4. Deep Thought

Deep Thought Well-Known Member

but have u ever tried tlkin 2 some1 about ur probs? even if ppl cant say something 2 make u feel better tht fact tht they listen can help. even if u dont wanna tlk bout ur problems then jst tlkin 2 some1 bout random stuff can help make u feel better. try it, u never kno.

D.T

5. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I can relate to some of the things you said a lot... almost the whole first paragraph, except I am 17, and I'm not in college yet. Actually... I can relate to most of the post. It is what goes through my mind all the time.

If you ever wanna talk or need someone to listen, drop me a pm.

6. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I hope you're still ok, impulse. Your problems sound similar to ones I had during school, if you ever feel like talking to someone who may be able to relate a little feel free to pm me. Have you tried talking to this girl and seeing how she feels about you?

7. impulse617

Yea, I have actually. She knows I love her, she just always says that I'm like a brother to her. I know she doesn't even mean that though, she just says that to get me to leave her alone. She could care less wether I was a part of her life or not.

My depression isn't all about her, but a lot of it is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.