Really hoping that she's still alive

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by WhyMeWhy, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

If she is she might come here, always assuming she is even partly still the way she was, when I knew her. Mentioning no names I can say that she was my best friend, years ago, when we met in Charter. She is a musical goddess, a multi-talented instrumental genius, who fell in love so with other musical idols that she tried to off herself when she found out that K. Cobain was gone, I believe. I hope this isn't out of line. I'm postin this because I never stop thinking of my friends.... & she was one of the best ones I've ever had. I heard last that she had a good job.... but that was all that I heard. It means little, because money is not the answer to everyone's every problem. She had attempted time after time to leave this world when I knew her.... I once went to her house only to find that she had od'd. Her mom let me know that she was back in the hospital. This being so.... she may be the only one I know/knew who'd ever come to a place like this forum. I'll never forget her & I wish her the best.... I regret fallin out of contact w/ her.... her name is unforgetable, but I remember the entire circle, as it once was. Especially her band: Sticky Fish, w/ which she rocket skyward upon the local scene... making herself known for other bands like Jenn's Cancer to admire. I'll never forget.... though she may have forgotten me.... this post is a dead give-away(no pun intended/sorry) of who I am should anyone who remembers ever read it. I can't stop thinking lately, she was there for me during the best times of my life. Hell she made them the best times of my life, by existing within them... I can only pray that she is still here... somewhere in this world... I'll never forget her or all that she stood for. And if you're out there, my friend I live on, if only for you should you need me again one day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.