Really, I'm such a waste of time.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Matt93, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

I love being a waste of everyone's time. It's brilliant, I talk to someone, and get them bogged down and depressed, because they have to listen to all the shit that comes out of my mouth. It does not matter what I do, I'm going to waste someone's time. It just happens now. I think I may have to go quite schizoid like for the next few weeks, because I don't want to be wasting any one else's time. Sorry that you had to read this, this was short, but it's still a waste of a minute or two of your life.

I can even say the same if you're going to reply to this, it's just gonna be wasting your time, because that's all I do. I just waste time, we live in a four dimensional universe. Time is one of those dimensions, therefore, if I'm wasting one of those dimensions, I am a serious waste of time.

2. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

your not a waste of time.
    Im a waste of time.
    and i dont mind wasting time to reply
    or read this. im a time waster too.

3. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

We're time wasters together.

4. foreverforgotten

im wasting time even as im
    talking about wasting time. when i told myself
    id do something productive

5. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

Then do something productive, even if you feel like you can't. Prove yourself wrong, I'm currently not in the state to do so, for several SI reasons.

Just go do it. I think you could if you want to.

6. foreverforgotten

your still not a waste of time though.
    :3

7. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

Really? I've had people telling me that for hours after they found out how I felt, I'm still no different. Waste of their time telling me? Yes.

8. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Pretty much everything is a waste of time depending on how you look at things...don't know if that'll make you feel better...
    but trust me, you're not wasting mine,i would have just been doing something other more pointless =)

9. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, but the feeling of being inferior and a waste of time for me, is constant. It's just been worse than ever lately, I shaved the top of my leg yesterday, simply so it would be easier to cut deeper. And boy I regret that. That was a waste of time, but thanks for commenting :)

10. Remi

Remi Member

I'm a huge waste of time too... We should start a club..and just waste time without bothering non-time wasting members time so they can't complain or hate us for it then...! And maybe somehow make ourselves do stuff which isn't wasting time :sad: