Really lonely and sad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anonimo19, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonimo19

Anonimo19 Member

I feel so lonely, i can't afford a psychologist, i have no one to talk to, i have Skype, i would love to find friends for support and to support back. Ive been having suicidal thoughts since i was a kid, hasn't changed. I can't afford to pay for therapy. It would really help to be listened and listen to other people. My problem is this: i don't have serious problems (just money issues, like everyone, the usual) and i still want to commit suicide, just because, and i think about it all the time, im 27 years old, I've been thinking about it since i was about 5 years old, i think about it every day, when im happy or when im sad. Sometimes i eat, sometimes i don't, sometimes i sleep and sometimes i lay awake until the next day, i don't enjoy doing anything. Im sad all the time, i really feel lonely, i have a fiancee but he doesn't have the patience to listen, we are always arguing because of that
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, if you need to talk, I'll always be around to listen. Feel free to message me whenever you want to :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can talk to your regular doctor who can and will help you with your suicidal thoughts you can talk to a church person for free they have training in counseling You community will have group therapy that is free as well look into what community has to offfer You can talk here anytime ok hugs
  4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

thinking about it for such a long time is a serious problem in itself indeed.
    the church people and free groups sound good advice, research in your area or ring a helpline and ask. you can make friends nearer to you then, from these groups, also
    maybe bring fiancee with you

also try buddy chat and chat at top of site to connect to people more and get to know them and they you in turn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.