Really low ... no one to turn too

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by djsimon, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djsimon

djsimon New Member

I don't see this as a cry for help as I don't know anyone. But i've been feeling down for a long time now, and i just can't cope no more. currently infront of me i have <Mod Edit,IrishDoll:Methods>. Im not going to be doing this in my home so im going to walk down the local woods. As hopefully the cold temperature should assist.

Game Over.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Don't do it.

Stay and talk to us. What's going on?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey dj,what's got you feeling so low? Talk about it, it might help a little.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you haven't hurt yourself....
    are you Ok?

5. djsimon

djsimon New Member

it's been 3.5 hours of nothing yet kidneys are starting to hurt and drifting in and out. lay in the snow for the past 3 hours . it's going to be a long night.I did <Mod Edit,Irishdoll:Methods>l in one. mo body is trying to make me heVE but i wont let it.

oh shit oh shit!!!!! sorry guys

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

No!!! we all need you!! we are in this together if you die thats one less that we have please hang on...

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please let us know if you're okay!!

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you've thrown up whatever it was and are now getting help...
    please let us know..

9. djsimon

djsimon New Member

Im still here. It's been 12 hours since i took the overdose, im getting all these weird pains in my back n chest n just sitting up is making me feel ill.....

I feel really drowsy like i want to sleep but i cant.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you are still with us....can you get checked by a doctor to make sure you are ok if you're having pains?....do you have friends or family you can call?
    please take care.....

11. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you need to seek help. we love you

12. djsimon

djsimon New Member

I know I do guys. But im fed of screaming for someone to hear me. I have had a look on google of the effects and it says i wont start feeling anything till after 24 hours. But im having some problems now :s . I spoke to the samiritans last night aswell .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.