Really need a friend, head in a state

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mixedemotions, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

Fuckin Hell. My head is a reck.

I found out half an hour ago that my newphew has been in a accident, and has had to be rushed to hospital.
    My father and brother have gone to the hospital and I've left on phone duty. My head is a right state and its working on over time. God I cant calm down. I'm crying and don't know how to stop. I'm soo stressed out. This is all we need, with every thing else which is going on. I've been holding back urges to self harm now for almost a month, and tonight every thing is running through my head.
    I really don't want to cut but don't think I can hold on. I'm so stressed. Cutting will help. I need to get this sick feeling out my stomach, my imagine needs to shut down
    I'm having some sort of nervous break down or panic attack. I don't know.

Please some one talk to me
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you want to talk. I hope your nephew's okay!
  3. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

I've just had a phone call, saying he is ok, but they are keeping him in for a couple hours to take sure there is no internal injuries.
    He has a pocure at the top of his leg, where the handle bar of his bike went in. He is finding it hard to walk but has been giving pain relief.

I have stopped panicing now, I think my head was just on over load. imagaining the worse, like every one does.

I rang my aunt who is a nurse and she helped calm me down, advanced me to take deep breaths and my inhalour. I also took some meds to try calm me down. I'm ok now. Well I think.

Just gotta hold on and see what happens next.

Thanks WildCherry
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really glad you and your nephew are okay!!! :) Drop me a PM if you ever need to talk!
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thank God he is all right and you can breath again Why don't you just take warm bath try to get rid of all that built up tension or go for a run outside . good news take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.