Really need help... Need a voice to tell me a reason to live...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brokennbetrayed, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokennbetrayed

Brokennbetrayed New Member

Would someone call me?... I so tired of my life. I'm honestly just at the point where I'm going to OD on amphetamines.

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

can you tell us more about yourself?

3. Brokennbetrayed

27. Student. Father. Husband. HIV positive since birth. Sister is dead and mother is dead. Been cheated on all my life and now my wife is doing it for the second time and making me out to be crazy. I can't go through this again...

4. Iain

Iain Well-Known Member

Hi Brokennbetrayed, I am so sorry to find that you feel so hopeless. Sometimes talking to others in an anonymous forum such as this is helpful. I understand the pressures that are on us dads. It is always hard to be a man and have to cope with all of the expectations.
    If you would like to tell us more, perhaps someone here might be able to help. If nothing else, you have people who empathise and will listen to you

5. Brokennbetrayed

Just so much to say... I just want to be heard...

6. b-rock

b-rock Well-Known Member

just push through man. there is always a light at the end of the tunnel even when you can't see it you have to know and believe it is there and keep pushing. need to talk message me.

7. Brokennbetrayed

I can't do this... Sorry guys. I haven't even the motivation to want to move. I figure the ethanol from my lab class is the best way out. Take it easy everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.