Really need to share.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by i am, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am

i am New Member

I am 24 years old. The first time I had thoughts of suicide I was probably seven or eight, and i guess it's been there ever since then. When I as two years old, both of my parents died in a car accident. They were killed by a drunk driver. My dad. I went to live with my aunt and uncle. My aunt always made sure I knew what a burden I was. She would call my parents trash, and tell me I would never be anything. When she and my uncle were getting divorced she told me it was my fault and that I ruined her life. My family moved 800 miles away when i was 17. After highschool i realized I had no friends. I sepent the next six years drinking the pain away. Now I am again left feeling helplessly alone. I feel i push people away. I can't stand the idea of spending the rest of my life alone. I just need it to stop.

2. I know how that feels. My parents do drugs and are abusive, my family is whitetrash, abusive boyfriends, the fact that im an ugly-ass retard.

I've tried suicde on several occasions and failed. And frankly, I'm glad I did. I'm getting a book published soon which will really boost my self-confidence. You should try something like that, too. A goal, I mean. Just a small one. Like...saving money. You don't have to save it for anything speficially, but if you try hard to save money for no reason, you can keep saving until you have a lot, then treat yourself and make yourself feel better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.