really not feeling so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle

i don't even know whats happened. i just feel so low. i don't know how to come back up. I'm nervous and feeling sick all the time :(

i might not make it through the night :(

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi you i am glad you made it through the night I hope you can call your doctor and get your meds maybe changed up or get in for therapy Hope you are feeling better today please call okay someone if you need too you can pm me anytime hugs

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
sounds like an anxiety attack ! i get them. I could be wrong but they are horrible one minute everythings sort of ok ish and the next its downhill. People think that anxiety attacks are the same as panic attacks but they actually arent. Its that anxious agitated sick feeling as if everythings all of a sudden gone wrong and you can start feeling even more suicidal Do you have any anti anxiety meds you could take? if not is there anyway you can get an app to get some ? *big hug* if you want to talk im here xx

eagle

i'm trying to get through tonight.

I have an appt next tuesday for meds and stuff but its a long way away and they won't give me anything for anxiety. i've asked before. :(

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
aww :( they wouldnt give me anything either as they thought i was just asking for meds for the sake of it but i just kept on at them and they gave me beta blockers and changed my anti depressant to a one thats for anxiety. Keep asking hun. You can make it i know you can u just need suppport ! im here and i have skype and yahoo and im always up really late as i dont sleep much if you want to add me just throw me a pm and ill give you my addy xxx

eagle

thank you so much. i just don't know what to do til then. I might phone up and ask for an emergency appointment cos i can't eat anything and i'm suicidal all the time :(

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
YES ! thats a very good idea ! thats what they are there for. If you dont feel safe it IS an emergency. If you dont think you can wait till tues do it now dont wait untill 3 am when you are beside yourself with panic and dont know what to do. They are there to provide you with a service.It is their job to look after you when you need it ! xxx

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
well done hun ! its a good decision. I have to pop out to the docs with the little one now but ill be back here later and keep your chin up we are here for you. xxxx

icequeen

how did you get on. anxiety causes so many odd damn emotions its bloody annoying.

i am not in good place, but i want you to be safe and if :console::bunny::arms: reach out hun..you are a good person and
they need you here...i will send you my magic sprout juice to keep you here :hug:

eagle

my appointment is in two days and i am nervous as anything. I've been trying some herbal calming stuff with no effect so far but i'm hopeful. I have a lot to talk about with my doctor and i am terrified :(

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
My T said to write things down okay because anxiety makes one stupid we forget things when we are under stress.
write down everything you want to say to cover okay that way you can either give dr the paper or have and look at it so you can cover all your points
You will do great remember doctor is there to help okay not harm

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
oh well don't do that one okay not good to show up intoxicated lol.
i was nervous too so nervous icould not move once i got inside door i froze but the doctor was very kind and you will see so will your doctor be kind remember to breath slow breaths nice slow ones before going into doctor that way you will be calm hugs

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Going drunk isn't going to help matter much, because you may forget to tell your doctor important details about what's been going on.

You can do it!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
That where the slow breathing help you okay when you are feeling anxious sit down close your eyes and breath in through you nose count of 4 then breath slowly out as well count of four called breathing in a box and do that until you are relaxed also while breathing think of only happy thoughts peaceful thoughts and soon you will be relaxed no anxiety at all hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00