Really on edge - looking for ways to stop me from doing it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shock, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Really on edge at the moment and really need some advice.

I really want to do it. Really bad. Like some kind of magnetic force pushing me to it or, more so, voices yelling at me. But of course at the same time I want to make it stop. I would really, really want help to stop this. Basically, I see it as I have a life threatening medical condition. I need help and I want to go to some place like a hospital and receive help or at least some kind of assurance but the thing is a place like that does not exist. Some may know what I went through last time I went to hospital and I dont want to repeat the torture and humiliation of that again.

I wish so dearly that there was somewhere I could go to and 'heal' for a day and just try and get better.

Please, does anyone know where I can go or who I can talk to in Brisbane, Australia? I tried Lifeline but they call the police on you if you mention suicide and you go to the hospital in the end.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I looked back at your old post detailing the issue you had last time. I might point out several differences and give some ideas.

First you were treated in a completely unprofessional way for certain so do not take any of this to mean I do not recognize that.

To avoid issues with police or crisis lines from calling the police to have you drug off to the psyche ward - simply go there or to the hospital emergency yourself - no need to involve additional people at all. If you want to know how to stop yourself it is simple - go to someplace (hospital) that you can not.

This time - rather than trying to be non cooperative (in large part due to being very upset I am sure) cooperate. You are asking for help so do not make it difficult for them to give it to you.

Last time you said you lied about everything to get out - naturally this caused you to never recieve the help you could have gotten - this time tell the blunt truth about everything and it is far more likely to result in a better treatment, both short and long term.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. J3nny

J3nny Well-Known Member

u could see a psychiatrist and get on some meds to help the suicidal stuff and depression
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.