Really Perverse

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lexicon, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

Hey hey

Erm... just wondering about a) bulimia as a form of self-harm and b) about deliberately eating overly spicy/painful foods as self-harm? Sounds strange, jsut wondering though cos I'm being VERY heavily monitored on all other forms of SH.

Ta muchly everybody

Lex

2. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

If it hurts is SI(Self Injury). If you need help getting over it, feel free to chat up with me, I've had my fair share of SI for years. And I've stopped. And show you ways that seem to hurt but will disappear.

3. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

Hey hey Aaron, thanks a million for your reply, means a lot :)

I mean really? That's self-harm? I've got a loong history of burns and sort of "self-injury by proxy" ie - letting "accidents" happen, pans overspill, not looking after little injuries and getting infections, things that are caused through almost negligence rather than "direct" self-harm. Mainly because the one, single time I cut my hyper-vigilant parents (bless 'em) noticed immediately because it's kinda the "usual" form of self-harm. Please note the quotation marks, I mean no insults whatsoever as to cutting!

Soo. I now have burn marks up and down arms and hands mostly (because I can pass them off as accidents, I'm somewhat renowned for being clumsy now >.<) and well.. I don't know how to stop. Like I say, the eating disorder/self harm actions are being monitored but I'm trying to work out what's connected to what, if that makes sense? Trying to find out why a little.

Thanks for listening. How are you doing? Mind me asking what your problems are?

Lex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.