REALLY pissed off!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Scum, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

that drives me fucking insane

i reach out to someone, someone who does not appear suicidal, just that needs an ear. Ioffer them that.

They send me a PM asking to talk, I respond, then I get bombarded with PMs, the last of which, assumably because I did not reply to the others instantly, is a suicide threat, say goodbye to X, etc. I don't even KNOW this person. Just replied on a couple of threads.

I can't be doing with death, not more death today. I have already lost a friend today.

I don't mind helping, I don't mind talking, but a PM that is so blatantly to get a response from me really fucks me off.

If I genuinely thought someone was suicidal, and I felt mentally able, I would help all I could. I have done a lot of replying to threads of people who are struggling, and genuinely need that help, but this, to me, is not genuine.

Urgh, I'm just angry and pissed off.

Why do friends have to fucking die
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

oh, and i dont care who calls me a bitch for this

despite my anger i still responded in a (hopefully) suppotive manner to this person.

lets face it, i am a bitch end of
  3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I don't think you're a bitch.. I can understand what you mean. Personally i think you do a lot for this forum, your replies to others are fantastic. You don't have to be emotionally available for people if you're not feeling up to it yourself.

Sorry to hear about your friend.. i'm sorry for your loss. If you want to talk about anything, we're here for you. Please drop me a PM if you would like :)

Hope it helped somewhat to post here and 'let it all out'.
    Jenny x
  4. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

I don't understand why someone would do that when you are Ialways here and giving, as Jenny said, excellent advice. I think your anger is justified.
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Thanks Jenny, yeh, it really did help to write it out. I didn't want to write it on the other thread I made in this forum though, sorry for taking up space.

Sorry, and thanks
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Thank you. Thank you loads, I really do appreciate that

:hug: to you both
  7. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

You're not taking up space. I love seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.. i just wish I could somehow wave my magic wand and make you feel better :dry:

Here anytime you need though.. and please, do keep on writing if it helps.

:hug: for you too xx
  8. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

She's right, you're not wasting space

Any time.:laugh:
  9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Been there Scum and worn the t-shirt. Sometimes think people don't think that others have any feelings or maybe are having a bad day themselves, it can feel like a bottomless pit and if you aren't careful you go down with the person you were trying to help.
  10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Thanks for the support guys

Can't say more, my brain seems to have shut down, sorry