really really worried about my mom...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kai Nashi, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Kai Nashi

Kai Nashi Well-Known Member

Tonight she woke up, and watching her struggle moving really gets to me.. she seems so weak.. in scared something might happen. She can't talk real good either. It makes me really sad. She's just not the same. I also hate it when my grandma yells at her, accidently dropping her pills... like she can't help it... like is just so sad... my worried started right when she went to the hospital. for more details look at my current diary post.. I want help.. I want advice. I want confermt. please...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That cannot be easy at all. Just want to give you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You are very strong to be able to do that!

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am so sorry what you feel. I know its not nice seeing your mum suffer. You have to be strong which I know is hard.

4. shania

shania Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that your mom is having health problems.

Has there been any improvement? What did the doctors say? It seems like a good sign that she was able to go home and hopefully she will feel stronger each day as she recovers.

Sending you lots of good thoughts that everything will be okay and that she will make a full and speedy recovery :hug:

5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry Kai about your grandmothers attitude towards your mom. What happened to your mom in the first place to give us an idea why shes in this condition thats scaring you.

Is your grandma your moms mom or your dads mom ?

:hug: its scary to see a parent like this. No matter how old we get it isnt any easier being helpless watching our loved one go through a health crisis.

6. Kai Nashi

Thank you all for your concerns. I very much appreciate it.

Shania, she seems to kinda. I didnt hear what her doctors have said.

DrownedFishOnFire, What happened is she had to go to the hospital because she had a mini heart attack and blod clots in her arm. Its all in my most recent diary post, and its my moms mom.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

Oh I am very sorry. Maybe your gran is just scared and helpless and is reacting by being rude because no parent want to see their offspring going through a health crisis.

If you feel it is really being rude out of anger towards being helpless maybe you can step up and speak up for your mom and ask your grandma to tone it down and help your mom more by picking up the dropped pill and show patience.

I just know from experience that people have different reactions to other peoples health crisises.
    Each different types of heart attack have different side effects including their medications used to treat and also blood clotting medications as well has side effects. Do some research and have open discussions with your moms doctor what the prognosis is so you can have a better idea and feeling what to expect from this. They shouldnt be withholding what is expected of what your mom might go through from you.

8. Kai Nashi

I dont know if thats the case.. my grandma has always been rude o my mom... and im kinda scared to research incase i find something bad..

9. DrownedFishOnFire

Good luck though. Maybe time will give you clues.