1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really scared, can't live anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Heavenly Star, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

    Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

    yesterday this guy who lives in my block of flats two doors up from me smashed my car up. He thought i had got his car towed away because it was parked illegally. i had nothing to do with it. it turned out it was some other guy who got it towed away but he thought it was me so smashed my car up. by the time he realised this it was too late, the damage had been done. Now i'm terrified of him. he's really angry and i'm scared he might do something else to me because i reported him to the police. I can't live in my flat anymore. what if he comes after me? but i have nowhere else to go. I'm alone and so, so scared. I can't go on living anymore. too many bad things keep happening to me and i can't take it anymore. i don't know what i have done to deserve this. i've only lived in my flat for 3 months and i'm not managing at all. I'm lonely and i haven't been able to manage my tenancy very well. I've failed big time. I can't do anything, i always find a way to mess things up. i'm so useless. all this time i didn't want to believe things were as bad as they are. i tried to tell myself everything is ok. now i realise things are really, really bad. i've decided i can't live like this anymore. it's been going on for too long. nothing will ever change. life just gets worse and worse. over this weekend i'm going to make some serious attempts at killing myself. I HAVE TO DO THIS. I can't take it any longer.

    So i guess this is goodbye. Thank you to everyone who has supported me on here.
  2. canis-lupis

    canis-lupis Well-Known Member

    I gotta say "call the plod hun"
    If the guy comes anywhere near you without a very big white flag and calling out how sorry he is then call the police. He is obviously in the brown stuff with them already which means he will have been "bailed" and if he tries to intimidate you then just call 999 and he will be re-arrested & this time bail will not be an option so they will have to remand him .
    Secondly as to feeling unsafe where you live then the best advice I can give is to speak to your housing officer to explain your situation and your concerns & see if there is anything they can do to help.
    I really hope you can see a way thru this & am about if you need to talk
  3. Mightbehere

    Mightbehere Well-Known Member

    No one needs to live in fear like that, Police can take these things into account when you report things to them.
  4. mdmefontaine

    mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

    sorry to hear of your troubles hun.

    could you please post an update and tell us if anything has happened since? i am worried about you.
    please tell us more about what is going on , and know we are here for you :console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.