Really scared...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BornFree, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Hi

I'm really scared! I feel like I am falling apart and am really struggling to keep it together.

Does anyone knows what the home treatment team is? What a care programme approach review is? I am so scared I don't know whats happening to me or why I am getting worse and now after receiving a letter to advise me of the review tomorrow I am now really terrified!
    I googled and it speaks of maybe having an advocate? Is it that serious? Will I lose the right to say what happens to me and my family? Will they try put me in hospital? My children are all I have left and it scares me to think that they may judge me to be unfit. I am struggling with everything...
    I am at my wits end and now in so much pain and so worn out that I am literally at a loss for words... I just don't know what to do or say anymore... about anything! Seriously thinking I need to end it before they get here tomorrow.
    I just can't carry on like this.

Hugs
    Ditsy x

2. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Hi Ditsy, do you have an advocate or any family / friends who can be with you tomorrow? I hope you are not going to be alone. (((hugs)))

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think this type of programme is one that will keep you with your children and one that will support you at home It is something like the ACT team here acute community therapy I would not worry okay i think they have your best interest as well as your families hugs

4. BornFree

Thank you so much for your feedback. It really means alot.
    OH NO... I am going to be alone!! If only I knew what to expect. My husband needs to fetch my daughter. I am so scared, I can't hide my feelings and I am worried about what they'll do or say if they knew how I truly feel.

Hugs
    Ditsy x

5. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi Ditsy,

I believe the Home Treatment team is just that.. it's a team that helps treat people at home rather than have them come in the hospital. So I would imagine one of their aims would be to help support you in the home rather than take you out of it. Is the Home Treatment Team part of the Mental Health team, do you know?

I know it's hard to not worry about it especially as you are not sure who they are or what they may say/do but I really think they'll be on your 'side' and most likely will try to see how they can help you cope. Even though it may be difficult I'd urge you to try to hold on in there and then use this team to your advantage.. see what help they can offer you, be open about your concerns about them taking your children away, and take it from there.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow
    Jenny x

6. BornFree

Hi

Yes, the home treatment team is part of the mental health team, I was under the crisis team over Christmas and now they tell me I have to have this Care approach review. :sigh:

The urge is so strong to just end it before they come and then my husband won't have to discover me, I have checked and I have enough, its all sitting there waiting for me. I have tried so hard but I can't do this anymore.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

This team is a positive move okay it is a blessing they will come inand assess what it is you need to help you. They are with you not against you. I hope all goes well today you kids love you and i know you won't hurt them by leaving.
    all will be well even better now you have help

8. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi

Wondering how it went today? Was thinking of you

Jenny

9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hope today has been a better day than yesterday and tomorrow is better than today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.