really serious problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Opalina, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opalina

Opalina Guest

Look. I have to talk to the owners of this site.

<Mod edit> Rude, aggressive and inappropriate content.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. Opalina

Opalina Guest

Staff edit: Rude

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Don't know if I've found the right one but there is a Talia862
    Hope this helps

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Please feel free to use the contact form on the site or the contact email on the registration page to contact a member of admin. Alternatively you can email me directly at Freya@suicideforum.com if you wish to discuss your issue and I can help you to reinstate your Talia account.

Please do not use troubleshooting to attack SF and the volunteers who keep the site running.

5. opat

opat Guest

I had a very legitimate grievance. I'm sorry you felt you had to censor me because I criticized the site.

6. opat

opat Guest

I"m definitely not coming back. But I would like to make the constructive suggestion that you make help easier to access if a person needs it. There was no email I could find to get my problem resolved. Perhaps that would save someone else what the tears and frustration I have gone through.

7. opat

opat Guest

Ok. After thinking it over, I decided that yes, I was rude and I owe an apology. Please try to understand that I was having one of the wort nights of my life and trying for two hours to log into the site just pushed me right over the edge. I was hurting and extremely upset. I am not a nasty person who goes around attacking people. It was just a tremendously awful day where I was hurting so deeply and so incredibly frustrated and upset that the place I turned to for support so many times was suddenly inaccessible to me. I apologize to anyone I upset. I couldn't help it, or at least that's how it seems to me though I don't mean to use that as an excuse.

I so want to stick with the suggestion that you put an email address for help more prominently on the site as I could not find one all that time I was trying to log in and that might have made things a lot easier. that's just a suggestion.

Now that I know my user name I may login again to the forum, if, that is, I'm still welcome.

I'm sorry again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.