• SF has fixed the certificate issue. There was never a security issue with the site, only an expired certification. It has been renewed and all is well. Sorry for any frustration this has caused you :)
  • Both the iPhone/Apple and Android versions of the SF mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

really starting to lose it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there on friday night i had a hosue party i got really far to drunk and ended up cutting again *i have cut for 6 years and attepmpted suicide 3 times* i also have a drinkin prob btw ! but i cut so badly i just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up im so fed up of all the shit that happens in my life ! rant over

R

Raven

I know what its like drinking to much, I have done the same thing only to wake up in the morning and relize what I had done. It indeed can be a very powerfull drug and while I have tryed my best to quit I keep finding myself ending up in the same place. I guess the only real advice I can give you is just keep trucking and don't let it get the best of you. If you want feel free to PM me, not sure I can be much help but at least I know how it is to wake up hungover with some new cuts.

~Raven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$282.00
Goal
$255.00