Really struggling

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Itsme:), Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itsme:)

Itsme:) Well-Known Member

My friend is feeling very suicidal tonight...
    I can't be with her wish i culd but i cant get there
    She is texting me and i'm struggling to perswade her not to...
    any help? >.<

and i know youll all wanna know if she is getting professional help, no she isn't, i know she needs it but right now she doesnt have that

2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

sadly, all you can do atm is text her, since any help atm is better than no help. so stay by your side, even if you cant in person.

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i agree with romancer just keep texting her try to get her mind on something else maybe a text game

4. sadricky

sadricky Member

Understand her in everything she says, don't go against her, I think it's the only way for now. I am nearly in her same situation :sigh:

5. Itsme:)

she even has a way of doing it... that she isn't afraid of because she has come so close before...

6. Itsme:)

Stay strong ricky, I hope you're okay <3 x

7. Itsme:)

And 4 hours later we have a much less suicidal friend that is going to let me help her deal with her problems etc
    :stars: < is me :) x

8. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Tell your friend to call the Crisis phone # I think they can help your friend. Please try to presuade your friend.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Have you told your suicidal friend about SF? It might help her coming on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.