Really thinking that its about time!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jacob1973, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I am basically at the end of my struggle. I am loosing my job, have no friends, living with my parents, debt up to my eyeballs, and medical issues that are driving me nuts. I see no reason to keep living! I dont want to tell my parents, but I am just tired of living!

Whats sad is that I am going to go out of this world having never experienced love, or a simple kiss of a woman, no college degree, never having a future, nor kids of my own, nor even caring anymore about anything. I am just tired! I am just exhausted of lying to myself everyday to get out of bed, and saying that I can get through this day. Its over! I wont be hitting my 38th birthday, and I simply dont care if I do!

2. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

you need to tell your parents they give the best support out there. and maybe go to bar meet some ladies(not in a dirty way)

3. Jacob1973

Ive tried, but I live in an area thats not a good dating area for a white guy like myself. Living next to an indian reservation, its simply a culture I have never been attracted to, and which they equally avoid people outside their race.

God knows I have tried to live a christlike lifestyle. I have never pushed myself upon women, mostly because that is not in my charactor. Maybe its because I have had so little dating experience. I have tried online dating for years, with few results. That being said, I dont see myself as a good looking guy. In my opinon, I am ugly!

4. the_only_one

doubt it! everyone thinks that aboutthemselves. get into a city! run around there

5. Jacob1973

I have tried that too in the past 2 years... Im really not caring anymore!

6. the_only_one

get a job in a city! thnen move out!

7. Jacob1973

My brother just sent me a txt message on my cellphone. I guess that one of his closest friends just killed herself, and he sent me a message saying that he loved me and that he wants me to talk to him if I have to. I am a bit blown away. I have been so seriously considering suicide for a while now, maybe when he visited me a week ago, he saw something wrong.:sad:

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you reach out to your brother Jacob...talk to him and let him help you...it's so good that he wants to be there for you..
    your family would be devastated if you go...

9. Jacob1973

I am struggling so badly with wanting to die, but just cant seem to actually do it. I am expecting to lose my job position any day now, and I just am not sure I can handle the separation away from friends and family that I know is going to happen when I have to move to keep working for this company.

I am sleeping incredible amounts of time, and almost cry the second I wake up in the morning and realize that I am still alive. I pray every night God will take me away from this life. I am so tired of life. I could barely handle Valentines day, and it took all i could do, all day long, to not burst out into spontanious crying.

I just walk around in almost a complete daze, not sure what to do with my horrible life, job, lack of relationships, money, and just simply not caring anymore!

I really hate my life!:itachi:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.