Really upset- thinking of giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GreenChick, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenChick

GreenChick Active Member

I hurt. I hate bipolar. I hate it! I don't want to fight anymore. I will hang on until after my parents' vacation, I don' t wan to spoil it, and then I am just going to give up and give in. I shouldn't bother any of you anymore, I'm going to leave the forum, I'M NOT WORTH YOUR CONCERN!! I don't deserve your compassion. I'm sorry...
  2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I feel you are worth my concern and you may not believe it because you feel that life is not worth living. This feeling will pass as in time, and it may not at the rate we want, as difficult as it may be. what is making you feel you are not worth any one's concern or compassion?

GreenChick, you don't need to be sorry.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun I know the battles and tormoils of bipolar. If you want to chat or maybe trade some insight into the damn condition, please pm me anytime.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't give up. For know it seems like you want to but the future is unwritten, i'm sure things can and will get better. Also your not alone, you have your family and friends there to support you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.