Really want to attempt

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

    Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Supporter

    I have been under a lot of stress from teachers at school and dealing with the abuse I have been through. I really am considering just ending it all. I can't deal with the anymore. I just can't do it. It's all getting to be to much. I just need it to stop.
  2. Theodora

    Theodora Well-Known Member

    Talk to your guidance counsellor at school. Consider phoning the specialist helpline as well.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

    Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

    Please don't do it..please talk to someone about how you are feeling
  4. skinnylove911

    skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

    Yes speak to your teacher or someone at school x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.