really want to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by littlebird, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlebird

littlebird Member

really want to do it today. what choice to i have there is no way out anymore. im hurting everyone and am so desperatly misserable and lonely. i feel like it would be better this way
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

We're alike. But I hold on, I take each crappy day. Every betrayal, everylie, every violence, that world. Hold on one day, and one day more. It's like that it works, and get Pro help.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

And that's just it, you feel, but there is a part of you that doesnt know. That's the part that is posting here, reaching out, hoping to find a better solution. So pleeaassee keep posting and letting others try to help you. Even if you post complete gibberish, it will help to keep you safe and get you through this dark spot. Please be safe!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i think we all get to the point your at and thats when we reach out here for help. Please just hang on here with us we care your not alone If it gets too much just call crisis okay just to talk they care too. You are just sad this emotion will pass in a while so please hang in with us and just talk get the pain out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.