Really Worried About My Future.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cute_Angel_Xx, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:unsure:I know this thread could sound a bit unsensative and yeah... But I've really started worrying about my future. I'm 13 in full education with friuends and all, everything a girl could want. I've read post after post some people who have lost people some who are lonely some peoples life ruined by depression. I don't want to turn out like that I want to be normal average not be lonely or live alone, I don't want to turn out like my auntie Sara everyone calls her mad! Everyone hates seeing her and nobody would want to be with her at all!
    I'm so worried I'm crying oh no, don't want my life to get ruined or end I'm 13 :blub: x
    I wamt to turn out like my sister billions of friends abble to concure depression and fight all battles!

2. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Try not to worry about things that could go wrong, nobody at 13 can know what the future will bring.
    I'm 28 and my life is far from perfect but my best friend when i was 13 is still my best friend know. Even got to know several people about 6 years ago that i consider very good friends now.
    To me a few good friends are worth a lot more then hundreds of friends that barely realy care.

I'm just saying try to be happy for the things in your life that you like and don't focus too much on the future and stuff you don't(or will not) have :yes:

3. Cute_Angel_Xx

You seem so lucky, what if I turn out completely the opposite single no kids no family. I just want to be who my parents want me to be a lawyer or teacher my 2 dreams for my parents to be proud but I'm to useless to do that I just....don't know about myy future no more :blub: x

4. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Abi bear,I think you're a very smart girl with a lot of potential! Just keep your grades up and your emotions tamed and you'll be just alright.

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hun you have plenty of time to become successful. You have a role model right there in your house. Emulate your sister, ask her for advice, observe her.

13 is just the beginning of your life. You have plenty of time to figure things out. Everything requires practice, :mhmm: you have far more insight than you realize. Not many people your age have that insight. Do not let it go to waste.

6. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

Why doesn't anyone want to hang out with your auntie? That sounds horrible. Your family should be nicer to your auntie.

7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Abi, I tried to send you a message on your profile page. But there was no way to send a message to you. I have not been here for a few days because of physical illlness. But I wanted to send you a message and a hug.

You can find your way out of this. With lots of dedication and teamwork. It doesnt have to be like this for always. I believe with all my heart that you are meant to heal. But it will take lots of work..... and dedication to healing. Working with therapist that you can relate to.

Healing takes lots of work and cooperation. You can do it. You really can !!! I think that resisting the help is often peoples biggest obsticle to healing. And it takes huge dedication to, in every moment, try to rise above the tendency to resist help, to resist whats best. know what I mean??
    :hug:

8. Cute_Angel_Xx

I'm Under Moderation thats why :(
    I've been a bad little girly :cazza:
    Oh no, what if in the future I'm bad, what if I don't have one endless pain for the rest of my life, oh no. What if I'm always likke who I am on here a useless biatch oh no :blub: Please not my nightmare future :blub:
    13 I'm a teenager :eek:hmy: oh no :( I want the future of my dreams
    - Will I ever get married?
    - Will I ever have sex
    - Climb mount everest
    - Go skate boarding
    - Eat a slug
    - Learn to use a condom
    - Have Children
    - Do Haji at least 10 times out of my life.

Will I do any of that there so much and I am so worried and scared :(

9. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Don't worry too much about your future! Be optimistic!
    It's good to see that you're aiming for things like climbing Mount Everest at a young age. Setting goals is always the first step! If you want an awesome future, work towards your goals and your efforts will pay off one day. :p
    Good luck and all the best for your future!
    :hug:

10. Cute_Angel_Xx

But I can only think about my future x
    :blub: x

11. flowers

flowers Senior Member

When you heal in the present, then it will be time to be able to see the future more clearly. :hugtackles: Until more healing in the present happens, there is no way I can think of to acuratly assess the future. Because we can only see it through the eyes of the pain and agony of the present. Please try to seek healing Abi :hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles: :hug: I care

12. Cute_Angel_Xx

My head of year has got me back in to couselling tomorrow I'm scared :(
    I don't want to go back :blub:

13. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Abi, I know its scary. But I am going to tell you something. Right now ( even though it doesnt seem this way to you) the illness has all the power in your life, even though it doesnt seem that way. It seems to you like you are in charge. But it is in charge of what you do. But, you can get to be in charge, you can get to have the power when you accept the help and do teamwork with the therapist. Working in counselling is the way to take back the power from the self desctuctive stuff. And its the way back to being the real Abi. And the real Abi is worth fighting for.

The way out will be found through working in cooperation with the counseller. I understand that you are scared. But I please fight to do it anyway. Give up the fight of resisting and being self destructive. And join the fight to heal your life.

Maybe you can think of the resistance and fear as being the real enemy. It wants you to fail. But you can be stronger than it is. You can refuse to fail at counselling, while it wants you to never ever be in counselling so it can continue to make you miserable and in agonizing pain. You can form a team with the counseller to fight this enemy of self destruction and resistance. Its a huge foe. But with the help of a counseller and dedication, you can fight this enemy and win. lots of hugs for you :hug:

14. Cute_Angel_Xx

My future - The future is now!

In the future I am going too be nothing I dreamed of let my illness takes its path it is winning everyday :blub:

I'm bloody 13, I know, maybe I haven't grew up, the fuck with this everyone who uses the age card on me on MSN telling me what I shouldn't do at my age, I'm fed up just want people to stop using the age card on me.
    Who cares if
    - I'm a smoker
    - Got underage and pregnant
    - Had a abortion
    - Got drunk
    - Hurt myself
    - Underage sex
    - Go out around midnight

Bringing my age in to things is not gonna help me feel any better not about myself or my future I'm in tears, just because I worry to much :blub:
    Nobody say "The world in a dangerouse place at night" fed up of hearing that!

15. Cute_Angel_Xx

Oh FUCK!!!
    I deserve to die, why dont someone fuking stab me ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!

16. Cute_Angel_Xx

Please kill me please kill me please kill me please kill me please kill me please kill me please kill me, no more please no more stop shouting please stop no more no more no more please no more no more no more no more I've had eenough no more no more no more, please stop shouting please stop. I only ever wanted ssupport please stop no more please, I only want to be noticed loved not alone please stop shouting im sorry im so so so sorry im sory please no more :blub: no more no moree no more no more please no more :(