really worried

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by anarulesmenow, Apr 19, 2009.

1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

ok so im a bisexual girl and ive been in love with this girl for over a year.we have our ups and downs and although were not together its there if you get me and it always have been.We did have a point where we didnt talk for months over something but were fine now and I continued to love her for that period of time. She does not have much confidence at all and sometimes does things with peopl just to feel loved.She says shes stopped this now and I do trust her but sometimes I just dont know.Tonight she has gone out camping with some people and one of them is a friend of mine.He knows how much I love her but he started flirting and stuff with her and hes supposed to be one of my best friends.Im just worred because shes only 15 and shes camping miles from where she lives with a load of people she hardly knows and her parents dont even know.Im worried that something will happen to her and that if my supposed friend tries it on again then something will happen and she will get hurt,especially as he has a habit of doing that.They are both going to be very drunk and even if it does not happen with him I am sure it will with someone else.I am so worried about her and her phone is off and I dont want her to get hurt or do something she will regret.What should I do Im going to worry about this all night.We were supposed to be meeting up tomorrow alone to talk and stuff but I dunno if we will now if shes camping out and if something happens.That sounds selfish like I only care because I wont see her but Im so damn worried about her.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What you said didn't sound selfish at all.

So did you get to talk to her? I hope she's okay and that nothing bad happened last night.
  3. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

yeah she was fine in the end sorry but i was just so worried