Really worried

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lancashirelass, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I have just spent a couple of days in hospital where they have told me they don't really know what is wrong with me but have suggested it may be a cyst on my ovary that is causing soo much pain. I was originally rushed in with suspected appendisitis however a scan ruled this out. I have had a cyst for several years but they thik it may have grown and is now causing my stomach ache and sickness. If it is the cyst i am worried about going for surgery as last time i was given anasthetic they found it hard to bring me round after. Can anyone offer some advice?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

could be a cyst or even your gall bladder the anesthetics used now are so much better then before lighter and can be controlled better try not to worry okay until they find out for sure what it is hugs could be just irritable bowel

3. lancashirelass

They checked for gall bladder and ibs the only thing they could come up with is the cyst on my ovary. Thank you for advice i will try not to worry but not easy. *hugs*

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hugs i know how painful those cycst are expecially when they burst maybe yours burst already so the pain will not come back now hugs

5. lancashirelass

I know it hasn't burst as still in pain but didn't want to stop in hospital over weekend and i have to wait 2-3 weeks to hear about app with gyno. What do i do if it gets bad again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.