Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by solidpark, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solidpark

solidpark Member

I swear I'm in constant search of other people who feel like me but never seem to be able to connect with anyone in my life. I come on here and see a bunch of posts from people who express the same feelings I have yet I never seem to actually be able to encounter one in person.

Anyways, this bipolar thing is just getting worse and worse. I feel like I'm really close to just saying fuck it and putting an end to it all. Now all I feel is anger towards the world because I never found a place I could belong to. I use to put the blame on other people but now I realize it's just me. I just don't belong here.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry things are so rough...are you getting intervention for your dx??? There are many effective meds and counselling strategies...hope you get the support you need, J
  3. solidpark

solidpark Member

I've already taken every medication known to man. And I'm in therapy even though my therapist sucks. I don't know. I feel like I just have to face what is written between the lines and realize that I don't fit in anywhere in this pointless world.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Maybe that's because people disguise their feelings IRL, I know that on the rare occasions that I do talk to a new person,stranger..I pretend to be happy and try to act normal when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Perhaps there are support groups in your area? That might be worth checking out. Good luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.