really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
This is just a stupid rant. No one has to read it if they don't want to, I'm just frustrated is all.
I HATE my job. It's not fair. I bust my fucking ass off, to be rewarded with the following week of an hour cut. So I bust my ass of again, and get the hours I want. I get good hours one week, horrible hours the next week. I have stupid fucking court shit to pay off so I can't exactly pay everything off if half the time I am getting shitty hours. And on top of it, I recently moved to Massachusetts from Ohio, as some of you may know, and I have to get my license switched over, my plates switched over, insurance, and all the good stuff. >.< I don't know how I am going to pay all this with my stupid taco bell job. It just isn't cutting it. And then on top of all that! I usually work 8-9 hours shifts with a 30 minute break in the middle. There are three places in one in my store, Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut. Okay, Pizza hut and KFC both close at 9PM nightly and Taco Bell is open until 12 on weekdays and 1 on weekends. Closes are supposed to take an hour after the store closes to have everything done. So, We start closing KFC and Pizza Hut down. I end up closing it all down. Well, A manager sometimes help me close down KFC. I do pizza hut alone, and most of kfc. Then we have a storage area which we call backcash, I clean that up on my own too. One other person does all the dishes that night. So then when closing comes I close taco all by myself too. I end up closing the dining room and scrubbing all the floors. A does dishes and S??? what does he do? fucking nothing and hes the damn manager. Im sick and tired of working my fucking ass off, getting paid the shit that I get paid, and have to put up with them. It's not fair. It wears me out, down, and makes me feel angry and pissed off. I HATE MY JOB. and I hate my current money situation with all the payment things I have to do. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Like I said, this was just a rant, I'm surprised if anyone read this far. I'm just really angry at it.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I read the whole thing. :hug: Your job sounds very frustrating. Minimum wage jobs often work people hard. You sound as though you really know the ropes there. I hope your boss recognizes all your hard work - maybe you could keep a log of all the things you do each day and when your performance review comes up point out all the different things you do and how often. Thinking of you.

I think you will eventually be rewarded for all your hard work,good things come to those who wait.I'm not saying your gonna get a payrise or promotion anytime soon but you will get rewarded fo your hard work ethic. Employers can spot a hard worker from a free loader and you will be the one in an employers mind when it comes to promotions etc... Don't let the bastards grind you down,things won't always be this way
Peace x

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
I am hunting for a better job, definitely.
And no, he doesn't recognize all I do. I do know the ropes there well, I've worked in a taco bell since April. I call in sick and I get written up for it. Ughhhhh. I can't wait to get out of this job.

I am hunting for a better job, definitely.
And no, he doesn't recognize all I do. I do know the ropes there well, I've worked in a taco bell since April. I call in sick and I get written up for it. Ughhhhh. I can't wait to get out of this job.
Best of luck. Hope you get something better soon.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hiya, again. I'm glad you're looking for a new job. Keep this one until you find a new one, though. ;) It's sad that your hard work now is not being recognized. Good luck with your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00