realy struggling

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by YODA1066, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YODA1066

YODA1066 Well-Known Member

realy struggling at the moment all i want to do is harm i am so fed up with fighting the urge so much that the only way i can see of freeing myself from the urges is to just run away and leave everything/everyone behind
    there is no point in trying to talk to anyone as they wont give a damm and why the hell should they even i dont care about myself or anyone/anything anymore so much so that i am slowly pulling away from eveything they will all be better off not knowing me and just living thier lifes and if anyone asks me from work(i work with nurses and councilours) i will just say everything is fine and dandy, i aint worth anyones time or energy, best if they all just move on without me

2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Why don't you speak with them and say your struggling? Use the services you need engage with mental health services ring your social worker if you have one. Otherwise you are just gonna suffer and feel more shitty

3. Pertokeyo

Pertokeyo Banned Member

Don't forget that you can run away from the feelings and frustrations for a short while just by doing something that requires all the focus of your mind. Is there something that you enjoy that requires your complete attention and lets your mind forget about real life for

4. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Kurn,
    Sorry this is happening to you, you are so worthy of people's time and help. Please don't struggle alone, you can and will get better. You are a member of a team at work and you are needed for that role.
    You are so low you have given up on yourself/life, please see you GP urgently. Many options to help you, medication does alter mood disturbance in many. Counselling/therapy often helps also.
    I give a damn about you and so do others on here.
    Please seek out help.
    Take care
    Kate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.