reason and will gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no will to go on. i totalled my new truck. wish it was fatal. i have no family. work for next to nothing. lost all benefits and am on the brink of being fired. im 21 and learned that all my friends just wanted me around to buy alcohol for them. girls keep leaving me for exbfs. i have no money to get a new car or even my own place. my days at this home are numbered. i have nothing left to live for. had a guy threaten to kill me today. i wanted to provoke him to do such. no one will miss me when i'm gone. sometime in the first half of this year i will finish becoming non existent since i only exist to myself now im basically there just need to finish the project. and this time will probably be an "A" and not an "F". so i say to you now good bye

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You can get another job another truck Good for you to finally realizing you cannot buy friends. Go out and get new ones start fresh this accident just a wake up call for you to change things up a bit to start getting serious about your life and the direction to take. hang in there okay :poo:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Jase, things sound so overwhelming...maybe taking on one thing and completing it will bring less stress...just my 2 cents...big hugs, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00