Reason for pain

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hybrid_Artist, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hybrid_Artist

Hybrid_Artist Member

Thats exactly what I feel like, it feels like I'm the cause of my families pain. I'm always getting the blame.For 4 years I've been building up rage, hate, anger, sorrow, and sadness inside. My dad blames me for my computer crashing and he yells at me if something happens to his yard equipment. I don't show my sorrow by cutting my wrist, If I was temped enough to kill myself I would just pull the trigger, not slice my arms for attention. I try to hide it as much as I can. It feels like I'm causing everyones pain by doing something I don't have any control over, I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time.These feelings have been gone for about a month and there finally coming back. I'm tired of making everyone else miserable, I want to end my life to make there's better.

I don't care if anyone responds I just needed to tell someone.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2008
  2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

You are not responsible for your family, don't blame yourself. If they're putting you down don't believe it's your fault. I'm glad you joined the forum. People here are really understsanding and are always here, so if you need to talk to anyone people who go through the same stuff and understand, just log on and let it all out. Best of luck, don't give up!
  3. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

your dad is ignorant. dont let him,and anyone else decidce when your life is over.
    you should be able to live it without having all this hate and extra feelings. but sadly you have them,and its a good thing you came here,at least you have a place to vent them out.dont hold them in any longer,the longer you keep them in,you will feel worst and worst each time they rise up again. obvisiously your dad just wants something to yell about. my mom is like that,blames me for her mistakes and will say alot of shit,but i think parents only do that,so whatever is bothering them inside goes away. maybe it gives them a sense of power to know that even though they might feel like shit, they need to take it out on someone else so they dont feel so shitty.

idk, but i hope things get a bit better.and if you need anyone, im here for you<33
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.