• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Reason to live??

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone give me a reason to live? i can't seem to find one. once i die everything will be better for me, and for the people still living. i don'
t feel that there is anything to look forward to in life. nothing happy or good. the only thing there is for me in the future is more pain. i don't have anyone that cares for me or anyone that wants me to stay alive. i want to escape a life of depression. i can't breathe anymore, i'm suffocating in myself and this world. i don't want to be saved because that can't help me. if anyone can find a reason why it might be worth living, tell me. i've lost all hope. and i'm not going to listen to anyone that says i need to see someone or that i need to turn to jesus.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
You're obviously chronically depressed so of course you can't see a reason to live.
Have you seen a doctor, have any meds, any support?

When we're depressed it's nigh on possible to imagine that anything good can or is happening in our lives, but I bet there is something.

Do something that you enjoy.
Post here or in chat when it feels too much...someone will always answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00