Reasons For Killing Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMotiv

Unpredicability is hard yes. I am currently a student too, but so far Im not having much succes as a student. I have no clue if I will be able to finish my study and I dont know what else I would want to do. So far, nothing is my best guess :)

But unpredictability is also a reason to keep living, it brings a certain curiosity as to where your life's path will lead to and what else life has in store for you, be it good or bad. I have no clue what my future might hold, and while I am getting tired of the uncertainty I am also very curious to see where I might end up and what happens on the way.

claycad

But unpredictability is also a reason to keep living, it brings a certain curiosity as to where your life's path will lead to and what else life has in store for you, be it good or bad. I have no clue what my future might hold, and while I am getting tired of the uncertainty I am also very curious to see where I might end up and what happens on the way.
That's funny because I think the exact same thing. I am very curious to see where I might be in 10, 20, even 50 years. Then again I can remember back when I was 14 being curious to where I would be in 10 years. Well, now I am 24 and I hardly think the journey was worth it just to satisfy my curiosity.

I've been reading through some of the other threads. People give their reasons for wanting to die. In comparison, my reasons are pathetic. I am bored with life. Money is the only thing that makes me happy. I have a few friends, but none that truly care. I am too lazy to do anything that would make me feel "accomplished" in life. I am also very curious what it's like on the other side. I am 20 years old. I've had pretty much every job on the face of the planet, nothing interests me. I tried my hand at university, it bored me to tears. I realize that my problems are petty in comparison, but I think that I am too bored and lazy to live.

Yeah I know what you mean by "to lazy to live".... What's the point to living becuz you have to, not becuz you want to!

Life can be boring... Really fucking AHHHHH! |BORING|

:bunny:

But cute little things like a dancing bunny... Help! Maybe?

:)

Made me smile.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00