Reasons to continue being miserable?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mrhope, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrhope

mrhope Member

I've been living day to day for the past year or longer, thinking about suicide every day. I'm out of reasons to continue doing this. Every month I'm more miserable than the one before.

I've finally received everything I need. It's supposedly a foolproof plan and I've planned it out and followed instructions carefully.

I'm going to start the process and get in my bed and never wake up. Nothing sounds so good as just going to sleep and never waking up. I can't wait to never see another day of this miserable world where people do nothing but hurt each other.

I'm not angry or sad anymore, just worn down and ready for it to be over. The best days are behind me and it was a really good life. I feel so bad for all the young people who are burdened with similar feelings. I'm very fortunate I lived 42 relatively happy years before ever feeling this way and thinking of suicide.

So many people have these feelings because of finances, no job, health issues, etc. I'm very healhy, have a great job and plenty of security. It doesn't help, these feelings of hoplessness and misery affect people in all situations.

I really think I'll go through with this. I just can't find any reasons to keep continuing this lonely, regret-filled existence.

I don't care what anyone will think when I do it. All I care about is not being here anymore.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey are you around? I sure do give a damn about you and hope you don't go through with what you are talking about...trust me it gets better it takes time and a lot of work but it is worth it...
    I don't want to say much more cuz it seems you are gone but please PM and let me know how you are doing ...I really care and if I can help at all I would love to..I have known unbearable pain too and want to help.
    Bambi

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey we all have this sadness and know there will be days less sad just hang in okay call your doctor as it is obvious your depression is so deep right now your thoughts are all distorted. call crisis and just get help okay no need to continue feeling the way you do no need at all try new meds now lots of new meds for hard to treat depression get after doct to prescribe them for you

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you don't go through with it, and that you come back here. :hug: I know there are so many things in this world that can hurt a person, but there really are people who care. Please talk to us; my PM box is always open if you need anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.