Reasons to keep going

Status
Not open for further replies.

justMe7

Ill be honest, im sitting here and looking. It doesnt matter about the why not, its the reasons for why. Talking about my problems doesnt help, it just clams them. I cant remember the reasons anymore :( I know there are so many differnet ones, im just .. maybe talking about the reasons why i might remember.

im sorry.. i just tried to start it off but i cant right now. Maybe my dog and family and gf and life but idk. If anyone feels open enough to share id love to read, even if it reads silly, i know its not silly.

*edit* i use music i guess. I turn it on and feel, which i use to move myself inside. Not really a reason but it's a way i inspire myself that theres more

Last edited by a moderator:

justMe7

:) families good.

I thought of trying to feel love and be happy with who I am. Like a sorta looking ahead hope. Kind of all I have tbh, ive tried for people in my life, but i fear hurting them when i hit my lows so I dont do that anymore.

T

TheJumpingFlea

In my 21 years I've seen some awful and amazing things in this world. For a long time I have considered suicide as an option, as you may. The thing that keeps me going the desire to make the world a little better than when I came into it. A little over a year ago I scrounged up all my money and volunteered at an orphan's school in Tanzania. Seeing the struggle the children and others went through every day in Africa not only helped me to appreciate how blessed I am (and you are too! if you're using the internet!) but fueled a passion to help others less fortunate than I. A couple years ago, I'd never imagine myself saying I had any kind of passion, except for in dark humor, my constant contemplation of suicide. I hope you can find beauty in life - for it is an insanely beautiful chance we have. To exist, to smell, to taste, to listen, to learn, to dance, to create...I hope you find hope and the desire to live life and make it a little better for everyone. Even your smile can brighten someone's day.

bhawk

Well today i flew one of my hawks for the first time and she was straight into hunting, although she didnt catch anything the flights were amazing and had me bouncing around the place with joy.....simple things :D

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Well today i flew one of my hawks for the first time and she was straight into hunting, although she didnt catch anything the flights were amazing and had me bouncing around the place with joy.....simple things :D
wow i saw a red tail hawk today a little bird was chasing it Its tail glowed in the sun it was beautiful

justMe7

You're right it's the little things :) I bet that was a wonderful feeling bhwak. I love taking my dog for a walk and seeing him run and enjoying himself. He looks so liberated outside, I can't help but smile for him.

@TheJumpingFlea TheJumpingFlea

:) I agree, life is beautiful. For someone like me, .. it's a long story. I like your reasons and views in anycase :smile: more power to you :)

empty101

keep going because if you keep trying to build yourself a good life you will be happy one day

just don't let today's depression make you forget what being happy is like

bhawk

keep going because if you keep trying to build yourself a good life you will be happy one day

just don't let today's depression make you forget what being happy is like
good advice, my method ive adopted is think of your dream life then break it down into little chunks, then do one thing each day that will work towards your goals, in time your life just gets better and better.

justMe7

Well im depressed I kinda admit it after ..awhile. But Im starting to understand things differently. Like the importance of where I am coming from inside. If I feel distressed, it affects everything, especially the way I think. But Ive got something that makes me feel, .. idk happy. I can shift very quickly from those real feelings, but it's important to build from the best moments that I feel. Especially with small things :) It's the difference between tackeling a disgusting kitchen and it always going to turn into that again, to making a kitchen clean and bright, open for other things I may want to do in there.

:tongue: Best I got with it. And I very much agree Empty. Im now just struggeling to hold and be happy inside and build from it. I keep shifting from the slightest thought or subjection and when I shift it's not good. Plus i run around in circles and feel slightly fueled, but with a bitterness that I honestly dont want in my life anymore. :smile:

Today it's jobs like usual and cleaning up, and something else I can find that's new that I can learn about life. Even if it's different types of cheese :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00