1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons to live

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Innocent Forever, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

The realisation that thoughts are only imaginary. Thought is language in the mind, which on it’s own is an imaginary way to describe the universe around us. Thought can create a past, future or present but is only imaginary. That’s why we can live in an imaginary present as well. This happens when we begin to use language in the present moment. This means we can’t truly live in the present when we talk or think. Only when we are. Creating this place in my mind were I only am is a reason to live. Because then I stop thinking and start feeling at peace.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    pooky, Ash600 and Innocent Forever like this.
  2. Kathie Sunflower

Kathie Sunflower Well-Known Member

My no 1 reason is my family.
    And another reason is that I want to express myself in some way, create something and leave a trace on this earth.

pooky and Ash600 like this.
  3. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

4. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

5. Innocent Forever

6. rabitt3434

rabitt3434 SF Supporter

7. Williamstuckinarut

Williamstuckinarut SF Supporter

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Someone loves me, and that's more than enough reason for me to stick around.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Love it <3 and we love you too :)

pooky and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Aww thanks, I love you guys too :)

pooky and Petal like this.
  11. Innocent Forever

Okay, I need a reason for today lol.

12. Petal

'cos you're awesome, funny, witty and have a heart of gold - we need you.

pooky and Ash600 like this.
  13. Innocent Forever

Awww thanks
    Have I not written to give to others yet? I'm sure it was one of my first. If not yeah, it works.

14. Innocent Forever

15. Petal

There's a lot of bad in the world but a reason to live is to see all the goodness that is out there too.

pooky and Innocent Forever like this.
  16. HumanExMachina

HumanExMachina Pizza Spaceman Forum Pro

Because every morning in that moment when we open our eyes, we create the universe.

17. Innocent Forever

18. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

19. Innocent Forever

20. Innocent Forever