Reasons to live

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
To help others on this forum and of course the impossible promise which I am committed too. It might be hard but it's to showe the remorse I feel for the rest of my life. I cry alot on my own to relief my pain.

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I wonder if 'normal' people get up and have to find a reason to live. To struggle daily to find a reason just to be.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good question.
I've asked myself this many many times.

I don't know what it is, but I know it's not me.
Well, you know it's not you
I know it's not me
Everyone on here knows it's not them

Supposedly (I'm sure this never happened), the Queen visited a mental hospital, in the days in which they were kept hospitalized, no such thing as freedom, a patient asked her why she was walking around 'free' and not her, she replied that there's just more of us than you.
Look at how many people are on here. There's definitely no way we can say so many thousands of people are 'not normal'. I know I don't fit into this world, and don't fit into the 'normal' but there's definitely a 'normal' fitting my world. I think, hope :)

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Well, you know it's not you
I know it's not me
Everyone on here knows it's not them

Supposedly (I'm sure this never happened), the Queen visited a mental hospital, in the days in which they were kept hospitalized, no such thing as freedom, a patient asked her why she was walking around 'free' and not her, she replied that there's just more of us than you.
Look at how many people are on here. There's definitely no way we can say so many thousands of people are 'not normal'. I know I don't fit into this world, and don't fit into the 'normal' but there's definitely a 'normal' fitting my world. I think, hope :)
You fit in here as well because you understand us as we understand you.

What a beautiful trend. It's a question I ask myself often... I conclude that, there must be a devine reason for me to be alive, I want to realise it before I sign out. Every time I see a rainbow, I am injected with the zeal for life.

I have seen too many people die who seemed to have it all together. I believe they had served their purpose.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00