Reasons

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

So let me think of the reasons for me to stick around:

1) A friend who has been there for me and who I would not want to hurt. But that is only until she is gone by the end of april

2) I want to see some of the movies that come out this summer

3) I haven't found the means yet

4) well that's about it

Hard to believe that one of the main reasons I'm around is that I want to see The Dark Knight and maybe a few other movies.

2. mad hatter

mad hatter Active Member

hi
    ive often wondered why i should stick around
    im sure there are more people than your friend that will miss you
    and if theres not then i for one would be sad at you leaving
    tell me what your problems are
    it does help

my msn is mellontay@hotmail.com

where are you from?

peace and love
    mad

3. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

mad hatter , from arachnoboards?
    i have not made a list yet , maybe i should.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2007
  4. mad hatter

mad hatter Active Member

arachnoboards?
    me thinks youve got the wrong person
    im mad and ive got an extensive hat collection

lets be concerned with the matter at hand-big man

x

5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i dont find that hard to believe at all and i think that is a good enough reason as any. even though it is just a movie, it gives you something good to look forward to. even if everything else in your life sucks (i hope it doesnt though), you still have this bit of entertainment on the way.

6. emptytank

emptytank Active Member

My list shrinks all the time as my interest in things I used to love wanes. Movies, music, sports, booze, drugs, video games, television and other forms of escapism just aren't filling the void anymore. Even traveling now seems like a chore in this post-9/11 police state. I used to be in your position, Bigman2232, but now the only thing I have to look forward to is running away to Alaska and living the life of Christopher McCandless from Into the Wild.

7. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

i just recently joined last night because i felt i had no reason to go on. i have been on here every waken moment since. i found my reason to go. its all of you. i want to be your reason to go on. i want to make a difference in someones life. try to help others in here and maybe you can in return help yourselves. hope you all have a better new year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.