Reccuring Dream

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Twocky61, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

A dream I have had on a regular basis for the last 30odd years since I left school is me being out in the town centre - I am always only dressed in my boxer shorts - Why only boxer shorts? What happened to my clothes? I always pick the dream up where I am dressed in only my boxer shorts - what happened for me to be dressed like that I never know in this dream

Obviously it has some deep psychological meaning garnered from past experience in my life & subconcious

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Do you think it might have something to do with your unconscious sending you the message that it's about fearing the prospect of being embarrassed and finding yourself inadequately prepared to deal with it? This is only a suggestion, how it seems to me, but you can only be the interpreter of your dreams and not others, although there are achetypes that we can investigate that will give us some clues. Carl Jung was very into the dream world and its messages from the subconscious, and he said that 'transformation happens in the presence of images, not concepts' - As it is a recurring dream that has been with you for so long, it is perhaps (I would suggest) an image that does mean something significant for you :)

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Thanks urPrecious

:freehug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.