Recently survived...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by transparent, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

I attempted a few days ago and obviously I failed, but that doesn't mean I won't stop trying. Anyway, when I came to, a Winnie-the-Pooh saying came to me. "If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you." That quote explains EXACTLY how I a "T". I lost a good friend of mine a year ago on Holloween, and this is my first year without her. God, its so hard without her. No one to talk one to confide in...I am lost without her. My heart aches...I almost can't make it day to day...thats why I attempt.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Keep talking to us here. I'm glad you're okay. I've been worried about you.
  3. transparent

Chargette wants me to post more.....

What can I say about her? I don't know. You would have to have known her. It's funny, because I still expect her to call me one day...or to show up at my door. It's hard without her. I would give up anything to have her back... ANYTHING!
  4. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

i feel the same way, i lost my cuz last year to suicide and it is hard to go through each day without him, knowing he is not gonna come back. i always expect him to come in the door or call me..if u ever need to talk my msn is displayed in my sig below or u can pm me.
    Im glad ur still here to post *hugs* it will get easier, it takes time xox
  5. transparent

I wish I could tell her sorry for everything I didn't do for her. I regret not doing enough when she did so much for me and everyone around her. I keep asking myself..."Why didn't I do this or that?" This is killing me inside and now out. I can't live without her here.
  6. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

Why don't u go find her, show up at her door instead? U said it won't mean u won't keep trying, why don't you use that mindset to keep trying to get her back? You got nothing to lose here! go all out! You may say it's impossible, but the only thing really stopping you is ur mind! It's really easy! i speak from experience my friend.
  7. transparent

Suicider628, She's dead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.