Recently Widowed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WorldBurns2Death, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WorldBurns2Death

WorldBurns2Death Well-Known Member

Shit, I don't even know where to begin

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well you started that good now just continue even one line at a time whatever comes to mind get it out okay it helps

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed, just post as much or as little as you're comfortable with. We'll listen.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Whatever comes to mind ..just write...we'll listen...
    You've made the first step already..

I'm sorry for your loss..

5. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

My late life partner decided to jump from a 22nd storey block of flats in South London. Talk to us when you are ready. It doesn't make any sense does it?

6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

***hugs***

Many good hearted folks here, who care. If you can manage the strength to talk, someone is usually around to listen.

I'm sorry for what you have been through. :console:

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...we are here, ready to support and care for you...please tell us why you have come here and let us get to know you...big hugs, J

8. WorldBurns2Death

What really bothers me is that her death is such a mockery of her life...For her to die of a heroin overdose(A RELAPSE!!) She had been clean for 2 and half years and she slips once and this happens?? WTF man

9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

:console:

i'm not the best support at the moment, but i totally understand, "WTF man". i keep screaming the same words; WTF!!??
    As of yet, i've found no answers...no rhyme or reason for what the universe unleashes.

***hugs*** i'm so sorry.

Just know, you are not alone in your feelings...not alone. **hug**

10. WorldBurns2Death

Each day is just dragging so slow and lousy, A week and a half ago everything was fine, FUll of life and somewhat happy. 29 years old and I am lost

11. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Wish i had answers for you. :console: Cannot even find my own.
    **hugs**

Keep talking. Share your feelings with us, if you can. There are folks here who have been through similar, somehow they are finding a way.

i hear you feel lost. I know that feeling well. :hug:

Let the folks at sf be there for you during this difficult time. Perhaps you'll find a bit of comfort and support.

my heart goes out to you

12. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hi, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you stay on here. Think you will find lots of support on here. *hugs*

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

grief is such a hard slog and it's so early in yours...emotions are gonna be all over the place like a roller coaster ride.......
    do you have any support besides us?......have you considered having grief counseling?
    take care of yourself and I hope you'll keep talking to us..

14. WorldBurns2Death

Ive been trying to avoid all this shit really. Been drinking alot since this happened last week which always ends up in me alone in our apt crying looking at photos. Like this morning all I can do is smell her in her closet. I dont know HOW to deal with this and who does but man wtf did I do to deserve this. F**K THIS!!!! I miss her soooooo much[​IMG]

15. WorldBurns2Death

Im so lost now...:( My heart is broken beyond repair

16. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Think about how everyone else goes through loosing someone. It will get better as time passes by. I understand your loss. There is hope.

17. WorldBurns2Death

Thank you for your kind words...It hasnt even been a full week yet. I guess I am not alone though, Her little sister has been staying with me since it happened and taking care of me. I cant keep drinking like this though. I mean I am binge drinking. I woke up still drunk today and man I hate that feeling.

18. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Im sorry for your loss..

time is your bestfriend..

its going to be hard but everyone here will support you..

19. WorldBurns2Death

Im getting really attached to her sister, They were twins by the way. Some mutual friends are mad at us for spending so much time together since this happened. After all thats happened I have people bitching at me because they think I have just taken her sister as a replacement. Not at all. We were the two closest people to her so I think its just natural for us to latch on to each other.

20. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

I wish I could day something to make you feel better, but I know there is not much I could say. Stay strong, and in time your feelings will become more reflective and sweet as you remember only the good things and the pain lessens.:grouphug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.