1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recently...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fake.smiles92, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fake.smiles92

fake.smiles92 Member

So recently I've started giving myself eraser burns. Knives an stuff scare me, so I wouldn't be able I cut. I can't explain the feeling. I can't stop doing it. It's almost like getting a tattoo. You get addicted. I don't know how to stop. Any suggestions?

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

It's best to find a way to distract yourself...like I was going to self harm the other day, and I just took myself out of the situation that was upsetting me. There are lots of things you can do other than hurting yourself. Maybe take up a new hobby, do something fun or something that makes you feel better.

3. fake.smiles92

fake.smiles92 Member

Okay. Maybe I'll try that.

I did it again today. I didn't want to. But yet I did want to. It hurts so badly but its so freeing. And then when I'm done I just get mad and upset with myself. Then I cry and the cycle starts again... Everything is just a circle of events that I can't stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.