Recommendations for therapists in the Kansai area?

Hello,

I am looking for an English-speaking therapist in the Kansai area of Japan. The therapist should preferably be female and have experience in grief counseling. If you have any recommendations, I'd appreciate your letting me know. This is for my friend who has suffered from a family member committing suicide, but is not able to access this list due to it being too much of an emotional trigger for her. I am trying to help her as best as I can.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much for researching it -- that was very kind of you to do. I'm really looking for personal recommendations -- someone who has seen a particular counselor or who knows personally of a counselor that they can recommend.

Again, thanks so much for your help.

sudut

Hello,

I am looking for an English-speaking therapist in the Kansai area of Japan. The therapist should preferably be female and have experience in grief counseling. If you have any recommendations, I'd appreciate your letting me know. This is for my friend who has suffered from a family member committing suicide, but is not able to access this list due to it being too much of an emotional trigger for her. I am trying to help her as best as I can.

Thanks in advance.
also you can try googling 'hovforum grief'

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00