Reconsidering Things

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ansdr, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

I had made a plan to get myself thrown in jail, due to horrible life circumstances. But thinking about it, i'm just not sure. Why should I have to go to jail, looking back on all the decisions I made in my life. I always tried to do the right thing, and I just got treated badly because of it. But instead of becomming bitter, hateful or violent. I just sucked it up and kept going. Because I knew it was my responsibility to change things. I just don't know what to do. The whole problem is I hate where I live at, the people here are mean and rich party kids who are happy 24/7 and their parents buy them whatever they want and throw underage drinking parties at their house. Most of the kids at my high school grew up too fast because they were given everything and that was around the same time I dealt with depression and ocd so none of those people could understand me. My mom and I don't have much, we want to move down south but it will be hard since she will have to interview down their to get a job first.

And I don't know if I want to go to college next semester, especially here. Alot of the girls at my old college just were not very kind. Which is understandable but when it gets to the point where a girl tries to get someone to beat you up just because you talked to her once, it makes me wonder. I'm sorry, I thought making an effort to approach a girl and talk to her instead of complaining about being single was a step in the right direction. And then the girls just make me feel so bad about it, I had tried to talk to one girl, she barely even looked at me and she said "ugk". Like I was doing something wrong. And for what reason would it be any different if I went to another college.

I'm just not sure at all what i'm going to do. The whole problem is I can't move. What if i'm trapped in this lifestyle with a bunch of people that I hate. What if there isn't any escape right now and my mom and I will never get to move down south. I don't want to grow up here, with these people.

2. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Mental hospitals are far superior to jail. Hard to stay long term though.

You aren't going to find a better place to meet girls than at college. There are thousands of them there. That's thousands of opportunities.

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

girls can be real big bitches that im already aware of. but apparently youve only talked to the wrong girls so far. if all girls were like this then id be worried for the survival of human kind.
    you dont need to take crap from those people. your better than that. there are always some good ones in the crowd and sooner or later youll find em.
    im glad your reconsidering your decision!